My nephew is here!

>> Monday, September 07, 2009

I'm an aunt now! (Which makes Ryan's an uncle and the kids older cousins.) Early this morning, my sister Alison called to tell us she gave birth to a baby boy. Theodore William Biggs was born at 12:30 a.m. and weighed 5lbs, 7oz. He was born 16 days early -- which is nothing compared to the fact that he tried to join this world 16 weeks ago!

Mom, dad and baby are all doing well.
Ali, if it's news like this that you have to share -- I'm definitely happy to hear from you in the middle of the night!

2 comments:

Suzanne Gardner September 10, 2009 10:55 am  

Hip hip hooray for our nephew! :D

Carole September 22, 2009 11:33 pm  

Yay!! I agree, Deb! It was a wonderful call to get!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP