Dear Santa,

>> Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Yesterday, Austin and I wrote a letter to Santa. He dictated and I wrote it for him -- although he signed his name at the bottom. And of course, he had to decorate it with stickers before mailing it to Santa -- because, according to Austin, everything has to have stickers on it!We talked about what he wanted to say to Santa beforehand, and then I had to prompt him with the first sentence, because when we sat down to write, he told me he didn't know what to say. Everything else, was his idea -- including what he wants for Christmas.


For the record, the glitter glue is something he mentioned to me before, so I'm impressed he remembered, and yesterday he asked for markers as well -- but not for him. He said to me "I want markers, but I already have some, I want more so Alex has some". (Which is all sweet of him, except the subtext is that he's saying he wants Alex to have her own so she stops taking his!)

Before we took his letter to the post office, Alex drew a picture for Santa.


Then I put them in separate envelopes and we took them to the post office. Hopefully, they'll both get replies from Santa soon.

3 comments:

Vone December 08, 2009 5:52 pm  

I've been meaning to get Lilo to write a letter but haven't gotten around to it yet. Love Alex's picture.

Alison December 09, 2009 1:58 am  

ADORABLE! I love your kids. :D

Carole December 11, 2009 1:08 pm  

HOH OHO!

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP