As seen on TV

>> Saturday, October 24, 2009

We had an interesting week this past week. On Tuesday, I booked a home energy audit so that we will then be eligible for a government rebate when we buy our new furnace.

The company I called was able to offer me an appointment on Wednesday morning -- with one condition -- a CITY TV news crew wanted to come into my home and to do a story about home energy audits.

I agreed, and so, as scheduled, a cameraman and reporter came to our home with the energy auditor on Wednesday morning. And as she did her thing, the cameraman filmed. And then they interviewed me and got shots of me playing with the kids.

And then the three of us were on the 6 p.m. news on Thursday.

Both kids were very fascinated with the whole process (even though it took two hours) and Austin was thrilled to see himself on TV the next day.

So, without further ado -- here is Austin, Alexandra and me on CITY News at 6:


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP