At least she knows what to do with them

>> Thursday, February 04, 2010

As I mentioned in my last post, Alex is potty training herself -- quite successfully, actually -- which we're all very pleased about.

So yesterday, I happened to be at the mall with a friend and I stopped off at Walmart to buy her some big girl underwear. First off, let me tell you that it's a challenge finding panties in size 2 -- and even then, when I pulled some out of the package to have a look (because they were all snap-shut packages instead of sealed plastic packages), many still looked like they'd be way too big on her. But I finally found a couple of packages that looked like they'd fit -- and when I turned back around, she had taken two pairs out of the package I had given her to hold and had done this:

Well, at least she knows what to do with them!

1 comments:

Carole February 04, 2010 9:31 pm  

That little girl is so smart! I loved this story.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP